CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant, which helps protect cells from damage and plays an important role in cellular energy, growth, and maintenance.1-3* Cells, especially in the heart, liver, kidneys, and pancreas, use CoQ10 to help sustain life. CoQ10 plays a key role in cardiovascular function, energy metabolism, mitochondrial function, heart muscle function, and protecting cells against potentially damaging compounds that can affect the aging process and wellness.2,4*
- Each softgel dose delivers 100 mg ubiquinone coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- CoQ10 supports energy production and cardiovascular function*
- CoQ10 may help maintain blood pressure already in the normal range*
View Full Product Details
- Shults CW et al. Ann Neurol. 1997;42(2):261–264.
- Sarmiento A et al. Curr Drug Metab. 2016;17(4):345–358.
- Cooke M et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008;5:8.
- Yang Y-K et al. ClinicaChimica Acta 450. 2015:83–89.